7.22.2008

Networking

I LOVE meeting other photographers! It's so great getting to know others who share the same passion and love for photography as you do. I was fortunate enough to meet some amazing individuals at an OSP get-together in Atlanta a few months ago. We all got together for lunch and bridal type sessions with a few models. It was more like the paparazzi on those girls! Everyone's style is so unique and it was great seeing different takes on the same shoot. Here's our group shot from the day:



Top row: Mark Turner , Mike Tucker, Chris Lewis , Raul (Studio 519)
Bottom row: Kelly (True Expression), Megan Dougherty, Amanda Suanne, me, Jessica Rhines.

It was wonderful meeting you all! I can't wait to get together again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See... All the cool girls shoot in flip flops!

Amanda Suanne said...

I did not notice we all were wearing flip flops thats funny! It was soooo hot that day! and that picture was right in front of the porta- potties, lol!
Fun times :D

Kelly LaBruyere said...

Haha, I didn't notice the flip flops either. It was really fun meeting everyone! We should do it again soon.

Lisette Price Photography said...

It was too hot not to wear flip flops!!! :)

Megan said...

I love this pic! I also just noticed the flip flops as well, I just remember the HEAT.. It was sooo humid and hot. We definetly need to get together again!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer