6.04.2008

OSP Meetup: Atlanta

Last Friday I met up with a few of my fellow photographer friends from OSP to get to know each other a little better and of course - a photoshoot! We started with lunch at the Varsity, then shot at Piedmont Park and Little Five Points. I had a great time meeting new people who love to do what I do! :) Once I get the group picture I will post it up, but for now here are a few of my favorites:























And in case you're wondering - yes, I did put my dress on towards the end of the day! However it was really hot and I looked rough after shooting all afternoon, so I"m not sure yet if anyone got any good ones of me! haha

3 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome photos Lisette!! I love how they turned out! My favorites are the one of the dark haired laughing close up, and the b& w of the blonde! Great job! I am still processing mine, hopefully will be done by the weekend!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love #3 and 17!!! all beautiful tho!!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Megan - Thank you! I can't wait to see yours!

David & Kimi - Thanks so much! :)

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer