7.24.2008

Phillip & Autumn: Married

Autumn and Phillip were married at the Lookout Mountain Fairyland Club a few weeks ago in one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've ever seen. It truly was a fairy-tale wedding. This was also my first military wedding, so it really meant a lot to me to be able to photograph it. Phillip commissioned into the Army when he graduated from West Point this year and I was so glad he decided to wear his uniform! We'll let his choice of military schools slide....my husband is a VMI grad. :) Autumn looked absolutely beautiful the entire day. You would never have known how hot & humid it was by looking at her. She was stunning! A huge thanks to Melody Hood of Innamorata Photography for asking me to second shoot with her! It was well worth the drive to Chattanooga! :)












The guys...



The girls...







I loved this shot of Autumn & her father.









The grooms cake was so unique. It was made of Reese's peanut butter cups and little army men dipped in chocolate!






20 comments:

Trista Dotson said...

Very pretty! I love the colors of the bridesmaid's dresses! Luv ya!

Maria D. Brito said...

Lisette, these are FABULOUS!!! What a GREAT Job!

Anonymous said...

quality work!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy batcave this is awesome!!!! I love this wedding!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Trista - The bridesmaids dresses were very unique. I loved them too!

Maria/John/Lauren - Thank you guys so much!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisette, Have I told you that you're a rockstar latley?

Brittany said...

They all are so amazing..but my favorite is the one with her standing in the window looking out (3rd one down) She was stunning too

Anonymous said...

Fabulous :D Love ya, girl!

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

Lisette!!! Your photos keep getting more and more amazing! You are so talented! Please come here and teach me what you know! Maybe some of your awesomeness will rub off on me!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Jamie - Haha thanks! That's a new one!

Brittany - I love that one too! :)

Lauren W- Thanks! I'll be posting the wedding I shot with you shortly. :)

Lauren V- You're too sweet! We do need to get together, at least sometime before January!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

HO-leeee crapazoli!!! you kicked me in the neck on this one! cannot choose a fav. cannot!!!! ROCKED.IT.OUT lisette!!!

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME! What a beautiful dress and those pics you got of them in that old room are unreal! Great job!

Lisette Price Photography said...

David & Kimi - Wow thanks!! haha I loved your comment!

Stacy - Thank you! I loved the dirty room with the beautiful bride. :) Melody did an awesome job finding those!

Anonymous said...

Your unique ability to capture life's most precious moments truly amazes me. Outstanding work, rock star.

Tavis Johnson said...

those shots in the old house are some of the coolest i've ever seen. fantastic job.

Anna Page Photography said...

Lovely work! I love the one of the bride alone in the chair. Gorgeous!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Tim - Thanks babe! You are the one who pushed me to do this, and for that I'm so thankful. :)

Tavis- Thank you! I appreciate your comment!

Anna- That's one of my favorites too!

Anonymous said...

Lisette,
I am so glad you got to come over with Melody to help shoot! Your photos are beautiful! I love how you arranged them on your blog also! I hope you are having a beautiful day!

Autumn

Anonymous said...

Oh and btw I love your friends that have made comments on here...I think I might have to find them for incouragements when I need them! They were too sweet:)

Lisette Price Photography said...

Autumn - It's so nice of you to leave a comment! You were a beautiful bride, so the comments about you are no surprise. :) I hope you had a great honeymoon and thanks to you and Melody for having me there!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer