7.27.2008

I feel like Mr. Yuck...

This sticker brings back so many memories for me. I remember my Mom sticking him on everything from bleach to 409, you name it. He was a symbol of "Don't touch this Lisette - it's yucky!"



Well yucky is exactly how I feel. :( I have been sick the past three days, and well, it's not been fun! I haven't been sick like this since my junior year in college (2004) when I couldn't make it through Statistics class without leaving to go to the student health center. I rarely get sick. I mean I have little colds every now and then, but I am one of those people who washes her hands constantly (okay....excessively) to keep from it. So I'm not sure what happened. But I've been rolled up on the couch watching chick flicks, downing medicine, and having my awesome husband take care of me. I don't know what I'd do without him!

I have family in to visit all this week, and I hope that I don't pass my "yuckiness" onto them. I may be a little slow on blogging this week while they're here, but I will let you know that I have 3 more weddings to post and an engagement session coming up. I'm super excited about it! Even through being sick, I've got to stay positive. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Aweee... Sorry Lisette! Take 2 cookies and call me in the morning!

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Aw! Sorry you're sick. I don't know if you knew this, but I'm also a Nurse - for reals. My family always jokes with me because they call me when they're sick and my answer is always "Take some Advil and go to bed." Haha! It really does work most of the time!!! Get well soon!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Thanks girls! I am feeling much better today after lots of rest and medicine. Stacy - I have to agree! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. Just wanted to say your last wedding photos were great. And I really like the bride's name (hehe!) Beautiful pictures.

Autumn Gibson

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer