7.30.2008

A Few Teasers...

First, I'm feeling so much better now, thank the good Lord! :) I figured since I have family in this week and won't have time for a full post until around Tuesday or Wednesday, that I would give you guys a little teaser to hold you over!

This is from Jenna & Ian's wedding that I shot with Lauren Wright here in Columbus. I LOVED the colors she chose.




And this is from Jodi & Geoffrey's wedding that I shot with Jessica Messer in Tuscaloosa. They were such a sweet couple.


4 comments:

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Can't wait to see more! Glad you are feeling better. :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you teaser!!! ;) these look awesome! can't wait!

Kayla Marie said...

i can't wait to see them! the bride in the first picture seems to be wearing the same wedding dress as mine!
i am madly in love with that dress.

Lisette Price Photography said...

Thanks guys! I'll have them up very soon! :)

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer