7.08.2008

Hey! I Put Some New Shoes On...



"Hey, I put some new shoes on,
and suddenly everything is right,
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on
and everybody's smiling,
it's so inviting,
Oh, short on money,
but long on time,
slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
and I'm running late,
and I don't need an excuse,
'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes."
New Shoes ~ Paolo Nutini


I love my new flat red shoes...but unfortunately they don't love me! :( First, let me tell you that I got these babies last week for $15 (discounted from $80)...woot woot! I purchased them to wear to weddings since I dress in all black and just need some color somewhere in my wardrobe. I decided to wear them to a wedding I shot with Melody Hood from Innamorta Photography (she is awesome!) this past weekend. Let's just say I'm glad I brought my regular black flats! I've got blisters on both feet and one is pretty bad. I've got to learn to break shoes in before working on my feet for 8+ hours in them. Yeah I made it maybe 2 hours before I changed! Lesson learned. :)

6 comments:

Studio222 Photography said...

I hear ya! I broke in a pair of cute flats (yeah, flats!) and still got awful blisters at a wedding. :(

Those shoes are gorgeous though! At least the blisters were from beautiful shoes! HaHa!

Amanda Suanne said...

Ohh those are adoable but look like they would kill ! I wish I could wear red shoes but I am to stinking pale! Oh and lucky shooting with Melody, she is awesome! Can not wait to see you pics from the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes are worth the pain! ;o)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ah that had to be brutal! i know that feeling all too well unfortunatley. hopefully they'll be ready for your next one!

Anonymous said...

you need some red high heels! haha. Come over to wifes closet. Take them all!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Becka - You wouldn't think flats would be bad, but man oh man!

Amanda - You could so pull off red shoes! And Melody is awesome! I can't wait to see what she got and post mine. :)

Jamie - I completely agree!

David & Kimi - I'm going to have to wear them around or stock up on band-aids!

John - Heck yeah! Does she wear an 8?!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer