7.04.2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Have fun, be safe, and remember our troops who are still overseas fighting for our freedom! One of my husband's roommates from VMI just returned home a few weeks ago. Welcome home Mike!!! I know Christina is happy to have you home for the 4th this year! :)

We're celebrating by having a cookout with friends and then possibly attending the Thunder on the Hooch! The Chattahoochee River that is...can't you tell we live in the deep South just from the name of that? :) It's an annual festival held on the river and this will be our first time attending. I love summer!

And because no post is complete without pictures, here's miss Adryana blowing out the candles on her Cinderella cake...



...and a picture of my Dad and stepmom that I just love! :)


9 comments:

Studio222 Photography said...

That photo of your parents is so sweet!!!!

april rosburg said...

the shot of your parents exudes happy!!! love it!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love the shot of your parents!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Thank you all! I think I'm going to print and frame it for them. :) They're not normally not all about the camera so I was happy to catch this!

Amanda said...

AWWWW! I love the pic of Billy and Renee! Sooooo sweet! :)

Brittany said...

Hey
wonderful pictures!
I was just wondering how you get your pictures to be so large, mine are alot smaller. If you can help me figure that out it would be absolutely wonderful
Thanks

Trista Dotson said...

This is sweet! Very cute shot!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Amanda and Trista - Thanks girls! :)

Brittany - Thanks as well! Send me your email address and I'll tell you how I do it. :)

Brittany said...

my email address is: bcphotography@live.com
thanks

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer