7.11.2008

Hannah: Portraits in B&W

Yesterday I went over to my friends Kara and Brandon's house for a mini-session with their newborn Hannah. The weather was turning into one of those storms we've been experiencing so many of in the South lately, so we kept inside. We'll have to get some outdoor photos next time! Hannah is sweet and tiny and being around a baby that little makes my biological clock start ticking. Oh man... However Tim and I are no where near ready for one of our own yet. Until then we get our baby fixes from my niece Adryana and these two adorable kids below. :)

I'm feeling B&W for most all of these shots.







And of course I couldn't leave out Joseph. This little man is going to be a heartbreaker!


10 comments:

Kara Prisock said...

Wow! I love the pictures!! We will definately have to get Hannah, and the rest of the family outdoors for some more shots soon!!! You are so talented; you even make me look like I was able to get a shower that day!! :-)

Trista Dotson said...

They are so cute! I love the little feet! Seems like yesterday Alyssa was that little, now look at her! :) Very good job Lisette!

Amanda Suanne said...

those are so cute Lisette!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Kara - I'm so glad you love them! The outside ones will be well worth it. :)

Trista - Thank you! They grow up way to fast that's for sure!

Amanda - Thanks girl!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loooove the feety feets!!!!

Emerge Blog said...

I love number five. Very cool. Hope you and Tim are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Awwweee... I just love baby girls. Maybe because I get pummeled by my house full of little boys. She has the cutest hair!

Lisette Price Photography said...

David & Kimi, Josh, Jamie - Thanks you guys!

Rachel Brooke said...

These are so beautifully pure. Thank you for stopping by, I'm glad you did because now I've bookmarked you since I love your work! :)

Lisette Price Photography said...

Rachel - Aww thank you! Newborns are so pure and innocent and I love photographing them. I've had you bookmarked for quite a while! :)

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer