7.14.2008

Just for Fun

I've got 4 weddings to blog soon, so make sure you stay tuned for all the fun to come! :) Until then, here are a few random shots from a wedding I second shot with Lauren Wright this past weekend in Columbus.

Emma (Lauren's assistant and friend), me, and Lauren after lunch and before we started shooting! It's the only one we got and Emma's eyes are closed. It was super bright out!



Lauren testing her lighting for formals out on me. Oh yes, I look rough...that's why I made it b&w. :)



I just love this! One of the bridesmaids caught us in action with her p&s while we were photographing the bride.

**By the way, I don't normally shoot in flip flops. I had on my closed-toed shoes and it was way too hot for them. So I ran out and bought a cheap pair so I wouldn't pass out from heat exhaustion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I do shoot in flip flops all the time :) NO SHAME, BABY!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Lauren - You shoot with flip flops and bare feet too! Woot woot! No shame! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... I admit it... I shoot in flip flops all the time. It's 120 degrees here... :)

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer