5.25.2008

Claire & Brian: Married

Claire and Brian were married at Mountain Brook Community Church in Birmingham, AL in April. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and I was so happy be be a part of it! You may recognize Claire from my recent bridal session post. She and Brian were so sweet together and their families were lots of fun to be around. Here are my favorites from the day:








This is one of my favorite wedding dance photos I've taken thus far! (picture below)


I loved the attention to detail at this wedding...everything was set up beautifully!


See how sweet they are?




And check out the awesome getaway car!



Congratulations guys! Thanks to Jessica Messer for letting me second shoot! :)

5 comments:

Amanda Suanne said...

those are awesome! I love the one of them dancing! That is a great and creative shot! Good work girl!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow wow wow WOW!!!! the last 2 are insane! the 2nd to last pic looks so perfect, it almost looks like it's in an old time museum or something! love it!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Amanda - Thanks! That's one of my very favorite pictures I've ever taken. :)

David & Kimi - Awww thanks!! I love the look of that one too!

Jennifer said...

These look great! I love the bride's attitude in the last couple of shots! Nice work!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Jennifer - Thank you! She was lots of fun to photograph!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer