4.08.2008

Claire: Bridal

A little over a month ago Jessica invited me to shoot a bridal session with her. I was thrilled to say the least, and drove all the way to Birmingham for it. It was my first time working with her, and the location and bride could not have been more beautiful! We can now post these because her wedding was this past weekend. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have attended and I cannot wait to show you all those images too!

Jessica has posted on her blog as well so be sure to check out her images from the day!















2 comments:

Amanda Suanne said...

those are beautiful!! Great job! I love your composition!

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

YOU are amazing! These are so lovely! What a blessed bride!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer