4.11.2008

Miss Adryana

I L.O.V.E. this kid.

She is the sweetest, most adorable little girl in the entire world and she's my niece! I was going through some pictures today from my last visit home to Wise, Virginia in February. Oh - how I have missed this little face.

As many of you know, when Tim deployed to Iraq from June '06-September '07, I moved back home to be near family and friends. We were stationed at Fort Lewis, Washington at the time and being alone that far away from family for that long...well it just wasn't happening! My stepmom babysits Adryana a few days a week, so I got to spend so much time with her. I can't believe how much she's changed since Tim came home and I moved back away from her. It's so weird to me! While I love to see her grow and learn, I wish that I could have frozen time to when she was between 18-24 months old and kept her that way forever. :) She'll be turning 3 this June and I'm constantly told about how she needs a "little cousin" to play with. Haha! We'll have to see about that...she may be waiting a few more years. :)

Isn't she just adorable?!


No comments:

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer