4.03.2008

Laura: Portrait

I photographed Laura in Savannah a few weeks ago - actually right after I was done with my last bridal shoot there! Laura is a student at theVirginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine in Blacksburg, VA. It's actually on the campus of Virginia Tech, where I graduated from undergrad. I instantly knew we'd get along knowing that she was a Hokie too! So what was she doing in Savannah? Laura is also an amateur figure competitor and was in town for the Iron Eagle Natural Bodybuilding & Figure Classic (Pro-Qualifier). She's intelligent and beautiful - sorry guys, she's also taken! Laura thanks for scheduling with me and for being so sweet. I had so much fun with your session!

















This is Laura's boyfriend and friends holding up a sheet "tube" that they made for her to change in since we were in the middle of Forsyth Park. We got a few funny looks, but hey it worked! Kudos to them on their creative thinking! :)

2 comments:

Amanda Suanne said...

wow great job on these, I love the color and vibrance!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Thanks Amanda! :)

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer