4.01.2008

Pay It Foward

I have been in search of a computer desk for quite sometime. While out shopping one day about a week ago I found the perfect one! It's not the color white like I originally wanted, but it's the exact style I have been searching for. So....I just had to get it! The only problem - I was driving my car and not my husbands truck. I figured the guys helping me and I could give it a go anyway. The desk slid right into my car but I could not close the truck. After standing there debating on if I should just have them upload it and come back with the truck the lady who had just gotten into the car next to me stepped out. She had heard the conversation, proceeded to open her truck and handed me a bungee cord to tie the trunk down. I was so touched by her kindness and thanked her a million times over.

It's amazing how such simple acts of kindness can make a person's day. Even little things like a thank you note that I received in the mail yesterday from a client make me all happy inside. I therefore am going to pay it forward at the next opportunity that crosses my path. What sort of small acts of kindness have you done or received lately?






I love these Liberty Mutual commercials. We all have the power to pay it forward and make someone's day a little brighter! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! it's steph! i absolutely love your blogger!!!! i haven't visited in a while, but your pictures are *amazing*, most of them look like they have been cut out of a magazine! You are so talented and i am so glad that you are living your dream...im gonna start soon. i hope things are going great for you. call me sometime when you come in for a visit! love ya!!!!!!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer