3.27.2008

Savannah Photographers Working It!

While in Savannah I met some awesome photographers and I'm so glad to now call them my friends! We weren't able to get any group shots the first day, but we managed to on the second. Here's everyone!

These group shots were taken by Leah's Mom. In order from top left to right:

Jarrod and his wife Jennifer below him, Jason Tench, Ava Barnes, the brides Rhonda and Leah, Lauren Wright, Jennifer, Me, and Amanda Kidd. Carrie and Phil Viohl were with us the day before. Carrie put the trip together and all three girls are her brides :) Ava then planned all the shooting locations which were perfect! I had an amazing time and I can't wait to see you all again!






I thought this was too funny. The girls said we looked like paparazzi and when I stepped around to take this shot, I saw from their point of view!


And a few of me in action taken by the lovely Amanda.



No comments:

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer