3.28.2008

Georgia - Bridals

Georgia was shy and reserved when all the photographers and brides met for lunch at Jalapeno's in Savannah last Thursday. However, little did I know she was a complete natural and so much fun in front of the camera! I immediately loved her because she too is a military wife, well soon-to-be anyways! Her husband will be returning from Iraq soon and I boy do I know what those emotions are like. I wanted to take some images that she knew he would love.

All photos were taken at Wormsloe Historic Site, Isle of Hope Bluff, Skidaway Island State Park, River Street, Forsyth Park, and in downtown Savannah. If you've never been to Savannah, I highly recommend that you go. It is a beyond beautiful city.

Here are a few of my favorites of the spunky Georgia:




















No comments:

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer