3.22.2008

Savannah, GA

I had an absolute blast in Savannah meeting other photographers and taking bridal portraits. It's great being around people who love to do what I do, and don't get bored talking about all things photography. I also scheduled a portrait session this afternoon in Savannah and had fun with that too. Pictures will be up very soon, but for now here are two that I stole from Lauren! :)

Me with the roomies - Lauren Wright and Amanda Kidd!




And one of me getting a shot :) I'm standing weird! haha

3 comments:

Amanda Suanne said...

Those are so funny! I love them! It was so great meeting you! I had such a blast as well...can't wait to see your pictures from Savannah! Have a Happy Easter!!

Much Love,

Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love our roomie pictures :D It was so good to meet you. If/When you and your hubbie decide to do a date night in Atlanta, let me know- I'd love to grab some shots of you two!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

You girls are too sweet. I'm so glad I now call you friends! Lauren - I will definitely take you up on that offer! :)

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer