3.03.2008

Bridal Session - Birmingham, AL

I had such a fun time second shooting a bridal session for Jessica Messer this past Friday in Birmingham! We met for lunch beforehand where I met her friend (who is also a wedding photographer!) Alisa Lynn. Alisa came along to help with the shoot and I'm so glad I was able to get to know her too. The shoot took place at Flower Stems which has a 5,000 sq ft loft where we did most of the session. After we were done there we headed down into the alley and took some pictures on Jessica and Alisa's gorgeous red vintage sofa that they use in their office space. It's all that I can show you because the wedding isn't until April 5th....so this will have to do for now! :)




Me and Jessica taken by Alisa


Jessica and Alisa

No comments:

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer