2.29.2008

My New Website!!!

After working on my site for what feels like forever, I have finally finished! So go check it out! Don't forget to bookmark it and send it to all of your friends and family. Pretty please! :) Click here--->Lisette Price Photography








I'm off to second shoot a fabulous bridal session with the talented Jessica Messer in Birmingham. Also, my brother Aaron and his girlfriend Megan are coming down to visit. Be prepared to see lots of pictures. This is going to be a great weekend! Pray for safe travels for all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisette! I LOVE your website, photography is definantly what you are supposed to do in life!
I am so happy for you!

Loveand Miss You!
Jess

Lisette Price Photography said...

Aww thanks! That's so sweet of you to say. :) I miss you too!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer