3.04.2008

A few from Aaron and Megan's visit

We didn't have a lot of time to do a formal photoshoot, so all of these were taken when we stopped to get some barbeque for lunch. If any of you have been to the south, you know that there are bbq joints everywhere! We stopped at Hwy 165 BBQ and it was delicious. :)

I could not decide between the two ways I edited this photo. Which do you like best....


Cross-processed....

Or normal?


This is probably one of my all-time favorite pictures I've ever taken! Some good genes in my family huh? :)


Here's where I cropped it from. I like this one too!


I couldn't resist this old worn down piano that was on the front porch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the one 4th photo of the Aaron. Sometimes its so difficult to gain trust from us guys, but you obviously did. Great image. You're absolutely dead on with that old piano shot. LOVE IT!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer