2.28.2008

Change of Command

My husband Tim and his friend Brandon have recently taken command over two separate basic training companies here at Fort Benning. When this occurs there is a formal ceremony representing the leaving of the old commander and the incoming of the new one. Brandon and his wife Kara asked me to tag along and photograph Brandon's ceremony so of course I said yes. Tim's ceremony was a few weeks later and you know I was there camera in hand as well as taking care of the reception that followed. The ceremonies were the same as per military standards, but as you can tell Brandon's took place on a bright sunny day and Tim's on a dreary rainy day. They both made for some great pictures though! Here are a few of my faves:


Brandon's Change of Command








Kara, Joseph, and Brandon



Tim's Change of Command




These next two are my absolute favorites!






Tim and I

No comments:

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer