7.02.2008

Forget.Me.Not

My aunt Robin Mullins is an amazingly artistic soul. She is the owner of Forget.Me.Not (an eclectic boutique in Abingdon, Virginia), a talented actress (she has performed multiple roles at the Barter Theatre, had parts in Nell, Cold Mountain, and the 2009 release The Secret Life of Bees to name a few), and a beautiful painter. Click here to read an article I found from A! Magazine for the Arts on just how talented she is. :)

When she asked me to take photos of her boutique for her soon-to-be announced website, I was thrilled! I have always loved stopping in on my visits there and checking out what new items she had in stock. The boutique is located in an old apothecary on Main Street Abingon. To all my Southwest Virginia blog readers: go check out Forget.Me.Not, you won't be disappointed!

These are just a few of the brands she carries:
Free People
Velvet
Testament
Holly Yashi
Hobo Bags
Spanx
Voluspa
Flax

Now onto the pictures...















This is me with my mom and then me with Robin. :)


7 comments:

Studio222 Photography said...

Sooo cute! It looks like a store I'd LOVE!

Amanda Suanne said...

ummm.. that store is amazing!! Great shots Lisette!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Becka and Nate (Studio 222) - Thanks! It's super cute. I'd love to have a studio or at least a meeting spot in a place like that. :)

Amanda - Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

really love the shots of this store...cool stuff...beautiful pic of you and your mom. Happy Fourth!
www.johnpylephotography.com

Lisette Price Photography said...

John - Thanks so much for the comment!

Anonymous said...

This shop looks amazing. I'd love to see it sometime. And of course you and your mom look beautiful as always..love ya

sarah said...

Lisette, your mom looks really beautiful in this picture! And all the other shots of Robin's store are really great, too. You're fantastic.

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer