6.30.2008

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

I love this kid. She has changed me so much since she came into this world three short years ago. When I'm around her I see good in the world. I see God's love. Even through her "terrible twos" she is still the most loving child. I want her to grow up to be happy, healthy, and never suffer a broken heart. I want her to be successful and fulfill her dreams. I want to protect her so that she only knows the good in this world. Isn't she beautiful? Happy Birthday (yesterday) Adryana!



Even if it's a little blurry, it's still one of my favorites!

**I made it back safely from my 7 hour trip home. 14 total hours alone in the car....sheesh! I won't be doing that again for a while thats for sure! I had a great time catching up with family and friends and visiting my hometown. I'll be back to posting more pictures very soon!

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ahhh what a dollface!! happy birthday!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

David & Kimi - Isn't she?? :)

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer