6.23.2008

Six Flags over Georgia

Yesterday since Chris and Joyce came to visit us we all decided to take a trip up to Six Flags. I've never been to this theme park, so I was excited! I loooove rollercoasters! Tim and I had never rode one together in the almost 6 years we've known each other and he loves them too. Crazy huh? We all felt like big kids for the day. :) I tried to video one of the rollercoaster rides that didn't go upside down, but I must have pushed the button and stopped it while I was screaming for my life....haha Oh well! Pictures will do. :)



I circled me and Tim on the Acrophobia ride. It takes up up and then drops you 65mph in 3 seconds. Ummmm yeah.... :)



This one was fun too!




I've got a few weddings to blog and will have some pictures from my trip home next week for my niece's birthday. I may be a little slow on the blogging while I'm visiting Virginia, but I'll be back at it again after that I promise! :)

7 comments:

Emerge Blog said...

Haha...Tim looks like such a happy little kid in that first pic. Glad you guys had fun

Anonymous said...

Ugh I HATE the ninja! I feel like I have a concussion every time I step off of it! I'm glad you have fun though. Acrophobia is such a rush

megan.deann said...

looks like SO much fun! I agree with the above comment, Tim does look like a happy little kid haha! too funny! Love you guys!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Josh - He definitely was feeling like one! :) We all had a lot of fun!

Lauren - I agree the ninja was rough! I almost lost my diamond earring on it - the back came off!!! I was freaking out, but found the diamond still in my ear and the back down my shirt...haha whew!

Megan - Next time you two come visit we are going!!!

Anonymous said...

So- I look foreign and swollen in that picture! haha.. at least it was fun!
-Joyce

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

six flags has bad@$$ coasters!!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Joyce - You do not silly! It was so much fun!

David & Kimi - Yes they do! I can't wait to go back.

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer