6.20.2008

Meet Hannah!

She's finally here! Hannah was born yesterday evening and weighed in at 7lb 5oz. Kara called me to let me know she was having contractions that morning. Once they admitted her I picked Joseph up from daycare and was on babysitting duty until Mom and baby were settled in. Joseph wasn't quite sure what to think. He didn't understand where his mommy's belly went and just what in world little Hannah was. It was adorable to watch!

Isn't she just beautiful?!? I can't wait to photograph her! Congratulations Kara and Brandon on your little bundle of joy. :)



These were all taken with my point & shoot so please excuse any graininess. Gracias! :)

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

congratulations on their new blessing!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer