6.01.2008

Liz and Bobby: Married

Liz and Bobby were married at the quaint and beautiful Canterbury United Methodist Chapel in Birmingham followed by a reception at the Botanical Gardens. Liz and Bobby's outgoing personalities made for a really fun day. I don't think I've ever laughed so much while shooting!


The beautiful bride...


Liz and Bobby chose to do a first look which I loved!





While shooting from the bacolny, I turned and grabbed a shot of the organist.

I loved the colorful floral arrangements!


Bobby's personality really shined through. I like to think of this as "Yeah! I'm married!"......"Wait, how do I get this thing to come off?!" haha :)

I love traditions like this - Liz and her brothers have always taken a picture with the three of them holding her up. They requested this shot because it will be the last one of the series. Then of course, Bobby wanted to get in on the action too!









Reception details...they had sushi!!! Yuuuummmm!

This picture of Liz and her grandfather stood out to me, so I decided to include it on the blog!



Congratulations Liz and Bobby!! And thanks to Jessica Messer for asking me to second shoot. :)

9 comments:

Amanda Suanne said...

those are great girl! The way you capture details really inspires me! Your super great at that! Number 3 and the other floral arrangements are my favorites!

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

Hey Lisette,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I don't want to be too mushy, but you are a dear friend and you mean so much to me! Love you... for who you are and for supporting me(putting up w/me) ALL these years!

now... to these amazing photos! I love these! I especially love the one in the car and the one above that. Plus, the collage of all the decorative wedding details is awesome! All that pink and green reminds me of another wedding we were at! haha! I only wish I could've had sushi at my wedding! ... its even pink and green!

Keep this up girl... you are seriously making a name for yourself!

Anonymous said...

Ok I am SOOOOOOOOOO angry that you're 2 hours away from me. GR!

These are so good. You've got some real talent girl.

Ashley T. said...

I love the one with the rings!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Amanda - I just love all the little things put into making a wedding beautiful! Thanks for noticing :)

Lauren - You're one of my true best friends. I don't know what I would do without you!! Thank you for all the photo lovin'! I wish I had been serious about photography at your wedding because it was so beautiful! I miss ya!

Jessica - I know! I wish we lived closer to each other too! Thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me!

Ashley - That's one of my favorites too! I was trying to be a little creative and I wasn't sure when I took it if it was going to work out or not!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ummm....your detail shots are I.N.S.A.N.E and i just love that shot of the guys pickin up the groom!

Lisette Price Photography said...

David & Kimi - Thank you! I laugh every time I see the one of him getting ready to be picked up!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

wow! So many awesome details! I love that ring shot. :)

Lisette Price Photography said...

Cheyenne - Thanks so much!! :)

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer