6.11.2008

My Brother Proposed to His Girfriend!

Today my brother Aaron proposed to his girlfriend Megan! He called me last week right after he bought the ring to let me know what he had planned. Then he told me to keep my mouth zipped and that I could only tell Tim....what???? For those of you who know me, this was tough! I usually blurt out any big news as soon as I hear it. Needless to say I've been on edge this whole week talking with family, friends, and of course Megan. But I was a good sister and didn't say a peep until he had proposed. Then it was all over buddy. I think I've called a bajillion people to let them in on the good news! :) They have been dating for over three years now so Megan is already like a sister to me. The fact that she will officially be my sister-in-law next year is awesome! Congratulations you two - I love you both!

I took this "normal" posed picture during their visit here a few months ago. :)



Let's just hope they don't do any of this on their wedding day!!! (Sorry guys I had to post it. It's just too funny!)

5 comments:

megan.deann said...

awe Lisette! I'm SOOOOOO excited! haha thanks a lot for posting these LOVELY pictures!!!! haha! no they really are good...LOVE the second one LOL!

Can't wait to be your sister-in-law!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

did you at least get to photograph the proposal? that would've been so rad!!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Megan- I can't wait either! :)

David & Kimi - Wouldn't that have been awesome!?! But they are in Virginia and I'm down here in Alabama and my brother didn't want to wait. :)

Anonymous said...

AWWW! That's exciting news! Congrats to Aaron and Megan :) They make such a sweet couple! :) I'm sure you're doing the wedding pics! I know they will be beautiful! :)

Love ya,
Amanda

Lisette Price Photography said...

Amanda - I'm going to be doing their engagement pics and I know I'll be shooting some during the wedding. But I'm in it! :) So I can't be the primary photographer. It's okay though because I want to be a bridesmaid!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer