6.13.2008

Megan & Daniel: Married

Megan and Daniel were married last Saturday at the Thompson House and Gardens in Bogart, Georgia. It was a beautifully hot day and the wedding turned out gorgeous! These two have known each other since middle school and it was obvious how deeply in love they are. This was my first outdoor ceremony and I absolutely loved it. Thanks again to Ryan from LightScape Photography for having me second shoot!












I almost started crying when I saw Megan's maid of honor Ashley crying...



...and then Daniel too!




This is one of my favorite ceremony pictures EVER! The way he's looking at her is so sweet.







Austin was a memorable ring bearer.



I love this sequence for their kiss!












The Boggle note is what Megan sent to Daniel in thanks for the earrings he gave her...along with some details.











Megan and Daniel had everyone laughing with this dance!



This is by far the funniest garter/bouquet toss I've ever seen. The DJ made the ones who caught them put the garter back on. Look how nervous they look!






Congratulations Megan & Daniel! Can everyone tell I had a hard time narrowing down these images? :)

8 comments:

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

I've been anxious to see these! Wow, they were totally worth the wait. These photos are lovely... and the wedding looks like so much fun!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the ring bearer shot and the heart!!

Ashley T. said...

What a gorgeous couple. I really like the one when they are walking back down the aisle after the cerimony looking at each other!

Unknown said...

smooth!! clear as a bell, love these great work! you really captured these "MOMENTS IN TIME"

Lisette Price Photography said...

Lauren - Thank you! It was a lot of fun and really hot!

David & Kimi- Wasn't he cute? That was my first experience with a dog in the wedding party! And the heart was fun with a few tries. :)

Ashley- I love that one too!

Dean - Thank you so much! I work hard to make my photos smooth and clear so I'm glad that's showing. :)

Studio222 Photography said...

This wedding looked like such fun! Beautiful images!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Nate & Becka (Studio 222) - It was so much fun! Thank you!

Ryan Gibson Photography said...

Your shots are fantastic. Really beautiful! I can't wait to work with you again!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer