5.09.2008

My New Baby Canon

Today I broke down and finally did it....it's something I've thought about doing for a while. I mean my relationship with the last one was becoming a huge pain. I needed more....soooo I bought a new point and shoot camera! Woot woot! :) Introducing the newest member of my Canon family:

The Canon SD 870 IS...


Image courtesy of Google Images :)


Isn't she beautiful?! As many of my photographer friends know, it's hard to lug around your professional camera for everything you go to. Sometimes I just want a little one to throw in my purse and have for those random moments. My last point and shoot was bulky and just not working for me anymore. I'm LOVING the wide angle on this new one. It took a minute to get used to it when taking self portraits but its great for those group shots when everyone wants in the frame. :)

Here's one of the first pics I took with it - me in the Best Buy parking lot! Can you tell that I was excited?!


1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i love it! i need one of those. i hate luggin big daddy around everywhere!

have a killer weekend lisette!!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer