5.28.2008

Kara: Maternity

When Kara asked me to shoot her maternity photos I was thrilled to say the least! She's on of my best "army wife" friends. We have been lucky enough to have our husbands stationed at the same bases - three times! We feel like we've all basically followed each other around from Georgia to Washington and then back to Georgia! It's awesome to have a friend who knows exactly what I'm going through with this sometimes crazy Army life. :)

Kara and Brandon have the most adorable little boy, Joseph, who was born with perfect timing. Kara was in labor when Brandon stepped off the plane for his 2 week R&R in November 2006. What luck!! :) Thankfully Brandon has been home for this whole pregnancy and they won't have to worry about him missing the birth of their baby girl Hannah. So here's a few of my favorites from my shoot with this awesome family (warning - image overload!! haha):





Isn't he the cutest?!?





I think Kara looks absolutely beautiful here.

I love this! Kara and Brandon always ask Joseph "Where's baby deux?" and he will point to her belly or kiss it!



This was the perfect location. I love all the pics I shot with the fence!






Another fave below!



Thanks guys! I had so much fun photographing y'all. I can't wait to meet Hannah! :)

11 comments:

megan.deann said...

Love the pictures Lisette! they're amazing. You're really coming along as a photographer and very quickly I might add. I ESPECIALLY love the one of Kara's stomach and Josephs foot wrapped around it. That photo is priceless!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures of Kara, Brandon and Joseph. You are an incredibly gifted photographer. I love the different poses and backgrounds. You did a wonderful job of capturing beautiful shots of my very active 18 mos. old grandson, too!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the b&w shots and the one of the little brother and daddy at the tummy!!

Amanda Suanne said...

aww these ROCK! There are sooo many that I loovveee ! To many to name!! but okay I like number 7, 10, 11, 13, 14 ad the last one!! great jobs girl!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

Megan - I'm so glad you commented! You the sweetest ever. I can't wait to be photographing your engagement...and children in a few years! ;)....now only if that brother of mine would hurry up and propose!! :)

Joyce - Thank you! I had so much fun with them. To be honest I have a million pictures of Joseph blurry because he was moving so fast! Next time I'll bump up the shutter speed just for him. :)

David & Kimi - Awww I think that the tummy one was so cute too! Thanks!

Amanda - Haha thank you!! "To many to name!! but okay I like....." I love ya girl!

Ashley T. said...

I love all of these. I think maternity pictures are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ok I am super Jealous...Lisette Can you fly here and do mine? Kara and Brandon they look wornderful... I am so happy for you guys!

I miss you all...


~Mae

Lisette Price Photography said...

Ashley - Thank you! I agree. :)

Mae - I'd love to!! When do you want me to leave? :) We miss you too - not much longer and your little one will be here!

Anonymous said...

THESE PICS ARE PRECIOUS. YOUR FRIEND IS OBVIOUSLY VERY BLESSED.

Anonymous said...

Cool pics lisette. The dad looks like toby keith to me for some reason.

Lisette Price Photography said...

Lisa - You're too kind! :) I can't wait to schedule a shoot with your family when I'm home!

Josh- Haha I never saw that in Brandon! I'll have to tell him and see if he's ever heard that before. :)

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer