4.23.2008

Jennifer & Zachary: Married

Jennifer and Zach were married a few weeks ago with a beautiful ceremony at Flower Stems in Birmingham. Flower Stems also provided the gorgeous floral arrangments and amazing decor. Jennifer was a dream bride to work with and we all had so much fun! Her personality shines through in every image. She and Zach were incredibly sweet and I almost started crying myself during their first look.


I love the way that her father is looking at her in this frame.



Jennifer was such a beautiful bride!



The first look before the ceremony.




My absolute favorite of the day. Can you believe that natural light? Mmmm!








The ceremony





A few details...






Toasting the newlyweds.



The cake cutting started out sweet and innocent, but in the end we were all laughing!





And then they all danced the night away...






Thanks to Jessica Messer for letting me second shoot with her on this wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! :)

Jess

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer