2.14.2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that you get to spend this holiday with the one you love. :) And if there's no one special then treat yourself to something you love to do or buy something you've been wanting for a while. I give you permission! I'm so thankful for this Valentine's Day because last year Tim was in Iraq. I was lucky enough to get a call from him that day and a dozen roses delivered to me that evening. You can all say "awwww!" now. :) It may not seem like much to the average girl, but in that situation it meant a lot. I really did not expect anything, I just wanted him home safely and not thinking of me while he was on missions. But he did anyway! So here's to my valentine - I love you darlin'!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!! So cute! Ya'll are great together! Love Ya :)
-Trista-

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer