8.13.2008

What a Bad Blogger I Have Been...

I've been a bad blogger for the past few weeks! I've had back-to-back family and friends visiting from Virginia, vacations, and the back side work of my business keeping me tied up. It's been relaxing and exhausting all at the same time! Lately I've been working on dreaded taxes, emailing/meeting with/calling clients, organizing files, brainstorming for my re-branding, designing sample albums, reading photography books, etc. Generally everything that goes into a photography business, but isn't necessarily noticed. I have also been shooting and have lots to blog, so I'll be playing catch up with you guys over the next few days. :) Stayed tuned, because I also have so many new ideas to reveal!


******************


In other news, how about the Olympics!? Wow...Go USA! Last night Tim and I stayed up later than normally rooting on our women's gymnastics, and men's swim team. The gymnasts had us cheering, yelling, and jumping off of the couch. A very commendable silver medal was earned, considering they were in bronze standing days prior and thought they had no shot for the gold. China did an amazing job, and we couldn't get over Bela Karolyi's comments on their age. I, myself thought a few looked younger than the required 16 years of age. Either way, they were almost flawless and deservedly won. Michael Phelps is in a league of his own. He has earned 11 gold medals thus far in his career and broken world records left and right! He now has more career olympic golds than any other person. I could not believe how fast he cut through the water, and even racing some events with less than an hour between them. He is no doubt an incredible athlete. If you have yet to watch the Olympics, go turn on your television. History is being made here people! :)

No comments:

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer