5.21.2008

Tim & Lisette: Photoshoot with Amanda Suanne

Whew! We are back from Destin! Our trip went by way too fast, but it sure feels good to be home. I love coming home after being away. I love the way my house looks (thanks to cleaning it before leaving), the way sleeping in my own bed again feels, and seeing my little love bugs - my dogs that is! I'll be picking them up from the kennel tomorrow. :)

I checked Amanda's blog and found that she posted a few of the pictures she took of Tim and I in Destin this past weekend. They are ahhhhmazing!! We just love them. She did an awesome job and we all had so much fun! The rain cleared out for a bit and the sun peeked through slightly so we jumped at the chance to shoot. Afterwards we had dinner at P.F. Chang's. It was the first time Tim and I had ate there, but not the first for Amanda. The waiter accidentally dropped a cup with wasabi sauce when cleaning a table next to us and it flew up on all three of us. Amanda and I were lucky and didn't get hit with too much, but Tim took the brunt of it. I'm still trying to get the stain out of his jeans! Amanda got us a free piece of chocolate cake because of that and it was yummy!

I'll post up the pics I took of Amanda soon. I didn't get quite as many of her, but what I did were worth it! :) These are posted with Amanda's permission. Click on over to her blog and leave her some lovin'!













5 comments:

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

You are so gorgeous!... and Tim's not so bad either! haha! these photos are great, what a fun pair you two are!

Amanda Suanne said...

ha ha I forgot about the sauce flying all over us! When I got home I found it all over my purse! I had such a great time with you guys! You and Tm are the sweetest couple ever! Cant wait to see you in three days!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures Lisette...she really captured a bit of you both-I love the detail in the textures, and colors, I also really like the random and unique shots. Great moments*

i love you both!!

-Dez

Anonymous said...

These are all GREAT, but I love the last one! See you soon.

Lisette Price Photography said...

Lauren - You're too sweet! Now when are you going to let me get you in front of my camera?! :)

Amanda - How could you forget that! Haha It was fun!

Dez - I love you too darlin'! The unique and random shots are some of my favorites too. Now I need to call you about SATC!!!

Jessica - Thank you so much!! I can't wait to see you for the next wedding!

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer