3.12.2008

Soooooo.....

I second shot my first WEDDING this past weekend! I had such a blast with Jessica Messer in Birmingham and I can't wait for the next wedding on March 29th. I cannot post any pictures until Jessica does, so you'll have to wait. :) I must say that I'm loving wedding photography. I'm a pretty romantic person myself, and I love capturing others in love. I love all the details, the looks the new bride and groom give each other, the nervousness and excitement that I remember feeling on my wedding day, all of it! :)


Just for fun, here's a random picture I like:


1 comment:

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

Hey Lisette,

I don't know if its just my computer or what... but I don't see a picture on this post...

Just thought you might like to know!

I'm soooo looking forward to seeing your photos from the wedding! Can't wait!

-Lauren

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer