1.05.2008

I'm back....finally!

Today I have finally have some time to sit down and post images on my blog! My husband Tim and I have been caught up in a whirlwind of moving and holiday celebrations and I've not had much internet access in the midst of it all. We began our PCS (permanent change of station) from Ft. Lewis to Ft. Benning on December 4th and haven't had much time to breathe since then! We are now settled into our new home and trying to get things organized.

As far as my photography business goes - it is chugging right along and I'm loving every minute of it! We just started my LLC and purchased a beautiful website from Blu Domain. Once I receive the template and get it up and running I will let you all know. I also had a wonderful time with three photoshoots while we were visiting in our hometown of Wise, Virginia. (I'll be posting those images next). I had more lined up but with the holidays schedules get turned around, so I plan on making a few trips home to fit those in!

This is Tim and I at a run down gas station in Alabama. There are lots of awesome locations for photoshoots around here if you're willing to get out and drive the back roads. This photo credit goes to our good friend Chris Balthis.


Free Image Hosting

No comments:

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer