1.05.2008

Baby Cameron

My cousin Jessica just had a little boy and asked me if I would take some pictures of him for her. I was thrilled because I haven't seen her in a while and I had not yet met little Cameron! He is the first great-grandchild on my mother's side of the family. What a happy baby he was! I have never had a child as young as him (3 months) just stare at the camera. He was locked in on me every time I moved. It made for some beautiful photos. Jessica and Bill: congratulations on your little bundle of joy. I cannot wait to photograph him again!


Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

No comments:

About Lisette

My photo
Clarksville, TN, United States
Wedding, Senior, and Lifestyle Photographer